normal Cholesterol beta model pre-release for Martini 3?

• Beetle
  • Beetle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 8 months ago #9067 by Beetle
Hi,

I thought I should ask before I attempt building one myself, do you have a timeline for when you might pre-release the cholesterol beta model for Martini 3 (as alluded to by Riccardo in this thread www.cgmartini.nl/index.php/component/kun...ni2-to-martini3#8965 )?

I am specifically interested in cholesteryl esters, but a semi-reliable cholesterol model would help immensely - even an incomplete one to point me in the right direction.

Thank you very much in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #9076 by paulocts
Hi

We are working on cholesterol and other sterols right now. However is hard to know when will be done.

We have a kind of beta parameters. Please send me an email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and we can discuss the possibility for a early release.

Best,

Paulo

• Beetle
  • Beetle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 8 months ago #9080 by Beetle
Thanks for the reply, I'll confirm here as well that I sent an email on 17.7. from a @helsinki.fi domain.

More
2 years 8 months ago #9081 by paulocts
And I will confirm here that I answer your email. ;-)

More
2 years 3 months ago #9245 by aozalevsky
Replied by aozalevsky on topic Cholesterol beta model pre-release for Martini 3?
Hi! I wonder if the topology is available yet? I'd be happy to help with beta-testing.

Thanks in advance!

More
2 years 3 months ago #9246 by paulocts
Hi aozalevsky

As I mentioned in a message above, please send me an email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and we can discuss the possibility for a early release.

Best regards,

Paulo

More
11 months 2 days ago #9614 by riccardo

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds