- Last Updated: Monday, 30 November 2020 09:14
Enhancement of proteins by PEGylation is an active area of research. To gain a better insight into these interactions or even make predictions, we published a protocol on how to simulate PEGylated proteins using the latest iteration of Martini:
F. Grünewald, P.C. Kroon, P.C.T. Souza, S.J. Marrink. Protocol for Simulations of PEGylated Proteins with Martini 3. Structural Genomics: Methods in Molecular Biology 2199:315-335, 2021. reprint
Silly thief ...
- Last Updated: Monday, 30 November 2020 09:16
Left it behind:
The moonshaped vesicle
At my window ...
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 28 October 2020 10:21
Death is just the beginning ....
- Last Updated: Saturday, 24 October 2020 08:52
Check out a nice paper from Lucendo et al, in PNAS, showing how TM helix dimerization plays a role in apoptosis. Featuring the Martini 3 beta release, corroborated by atomistic simulations and experimental data.
- Last Updated: Saturday, 17 October 2020 13:06
Working with large systems containing multiple bilayers or other dynamic macroscopic objects? Check out the new MDVoxelSegmentation tool.